The Difference

Before and After

The Difference blogging has made to my life at school… Is amazing. I can’t even explain how much more interesting it is to blog than to do normal work. Blogging also pushes me to do better, quality work because I know that many people read my posts, or at least I hope so 🙂

Also, instead of just meeting the people in my classroom during school hours I also meet kids from all over the world (just look at my clustr map). Actually, one of my goals in blogging is to connect with a wide variety of kids. The reason is I am interested in their cultures and how school is in different places.

As well as meeting new people blogging has also changed my attitude towards learning. What I mean is last year if I was given an assignment to write on paper and hand in to my teacher, my thoughts would be… oh, what a drag. But if I am given a blogging assignment to show everyone who visits my blog, my thoughts would be great, now I can share my learning with others.

Not only has blogging changed my life at school but it has also changed my life in general, for example- before I started blogging if I got back from a vacation I definitely would not have written about it. Now if I come back from a vacation I find it necessary to write a post about it. When I first ask myself why?… my answer is because I have to. When I think again I realize it is because I have readers now and I have to keep them interested. Also because I love blogging.

The reason I wrote this post is because of a post Sue Waters wrote on her blog. Check it out by clicking here.

Photo Credits: Smiley face by, libraryman Bored girl by, thejbird

11 thoughts on “The Difference

1. Nicholas,
    I notice since you added your pet widget that your blog doesn’t appear all neat and tidy. If you go into the text box where you have your pet and change the width from 250 to 180 then it should sort out the problems. You have to change the width in two different places.

2. Heya Nicholas, really love your post especially the images of before and after. The images really tell so much of the story. Glad you are enjoying blogging and that you want to tell us what is happening in your life.

Thanks for entering the competition!

3. Hi, Nicholas. This is really really great post.
    Yeah, blogging make my life at school to. But my blog is not really great as your blog.
    You have lots of visitors….:)
    Ok, bye~!
    I’m telling you again, that’s really really great post.

4. Pingback: Announcing The Winners Of The Edublogger’s Student Competition! | The Edublogger

5. Congratulations on your win in the Edublogger student competition. Make sure you visit the Edublogger to get your badge which you can add to your blog.

6. wow nicholas cool blog you have!!!!!
    and I notice that you have a picture of kids playin soccer and I think that is because you like soccer and I just wanted to tell you that soccer is my fav

7. hi! how are you? i am glad blogging changed your life. I mean, I dont have one but i might create one later on…. 🙂 anyways, have a good day.

8. Hey,
    I agree that blogging is very fun. But i don’t have one but i might create one later on today 🙂 It seems very time consuming…your a very good writer!!
    ps: isn’t it fun blogging?
    p.p.s: hows Canada?

9. Pingback: To blog or not to blog | The Write Way